Workflow is a sequence of tasks organized into a process.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE_WORKFLOW
- Automate workflow
- Automation provides information
- Free up manpower from repetitive tasks
- Optimizing project management
- Improve team productivity and productivity
- Speed up decision making
- Save time and money
1. Forms management
- Forms are designed and built according to the requirements of the business
- Assign user rights to form templates according to job characteristics
- Each form will be attached to a specific workflow
2. Document Management
- Enables attachments in two ways:
+ Attachment for full text
+ Attach on each detail line of the request
- View attachments quickly and conveniently
3. Process management
- Organization chart of the process
+ Employee Information:
+ Workstation: A work station can represent the name of a specific job or assignment.
+ Assignment: After defining the components involved in the workflow, the next step is to sort them into the created work locations. Employees in the same position will play a similar role.
- Process organization: the following characteristics
+ Each template uses a single process, but each process can be used in many different forms.
+ Supports one of the objects or all objects in the browse step to move to the next step.
+ Optional support move to the next step if the time exceeds allowed
+ Track paid and unpaid accounts
+ At each step of the process, the next approver or process can be selected.
- Status Alert: The status of each request will be reflected by email.
SOME FUNCTIONAL SCREENS
(Source: Ta Vi Co., Ltd)