About Ta Vi Co:
- TA VI CO (tavicosoft.com) was founded in 2004 by professional skillful members in the fields of IT, Finance & Accounting, hospitality, real estate and logistics. We are the independent provider of Business Management solutions and provide organizations from small domestic companies to very large multinationals in both the public and private sectors with solutions for complete Preventive Maintenance, System Integration,
- Financial & Accounting Application, Real Estate Management, CRM, ePortal, HR, Payroll, and Business Intelligence. We also provide complete network infrastructure solutions.
- Our multi-product vertical and horizontal solutions are flexible and applicable in the fields of oil & gas, real estate, financial institution, hospitality, retails, freight forwarding and education. We provide software development, systems integration, support and a rapidly growing suite of Outsourcing services such as Design, Deployment and Maintenance Support.
- We currently have customers in across countries and are supported from our two principal call centers in HCMC and Hanoi.
- We have developed partnerships with both industry leaders and niche specialists as part of our solution delivery to our customers. We continually seek to strengthen and add new partnerships to enhance the depth and breadth of our solution offerings.
- The goal for the software implementation consultant is to review business requirements and assist the implementation team with set-up and rollout of company’s software products in ERP, Real Estate, Accounting & Finance, etc.
- Using business process engineering techniques, develops technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems or enterprise-wide solutions.
- Develop short, medium and long term implementation roadmaps while being mindful of current maturity level and level of change required of stakeholders and users.
- Participates in the development, testing, and installation of solutions for a customer environment.
- Supports existing customer installations.
- Develops and recommends solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
- Participates in sales and proposal presentations in addition to completing ongoing team account activities.
- Identifies additional product/services opportunities in customer organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree in computer
- Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate knows how to design and create business reports using reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL queries.
- Must have top notch PPT, MS Word, and Excel abilities.
- Understand complex business problems rapidly; can ask the right questions to ensure the problem is fully understood.
- Client focused, curious, good listener who can synthesize a solution to a problem.
- Personable, authentic, sincere, exercises good judgment. Energetic and thoughtful not reactionary.
- Highly collaborative and proactive.
- Work under pressure and independent as well as in teamwork
- Office Hour: 8:30am – 6:00pm with 1.5 hour lunch break
- Working Day: Monday – Friday
- Official Employee’s package: Labor Insurance, 13th Salary
- Benefits: Company Trip, Party/ Karaoke Event …etc.
- 35M/35M Fiber Internet
- Big kitchen equipped (If you like to cook)
- 60-inch Samsung TV equipped (If you like to watch Internet TV)
- iPhone / iPad / Android Devices equipped for product testing
- Fitness Bicycle equipped (If you like to work out)
- Free G7 Coffee equipped (If you like to drink coffee)
(Nguồn: Ta Vi Co Ltd.)